趣书网

阅读记录  |   用户书架
上一章
目录 | 设置
下一页

第17章 团聚17(1 / 2)

加入书签 | 推荐本书 | 问题反馈 | 内容报错
Video Cover Image

\\\that\\u0027s because it is,\\\ bulma replied, stepping besides him.

“那 是 因 为 它 就 是 那 个 ,”布 尔 玛 回 答 道 ,走 到 他 身 边 。

\\\my father found your father\\u0027s space pod almost perfectly intact and we harvested its parts for this ship.

we were far behind Frieza\\u0027s organization with interstellar flight, so if Goku was ever, well…

\\\我 父 亲 几 乎 完 整 地 找 到 了 你 父 亲 的 太 空 舱 ,我 们 从 中 取 出 了 零 件 用 于 这 艘 飞 船 。

我 们 在 星 际 飞 行 方 面 远 远 落 后 于 弗 利 萨 的 组 织 ,所 以 如 果 孙 悟 空 曾 经 …

Gohan exhaled deeply through his nose.

悟 饭 深 深 地 用 鼻 子 呼 出 气 。

\\\No use tip-toeing around it.

I was kidnapped, taken into space, and my father tried to find me, but couldn\\u0027t.

\\\没 必 要 绕 圈 子 了 。

我 被 绑 架 ,带 到 了 太 空 ,我 父 亲 试 图 找 到 我 ,但 没 有 成 功 。

\\\.

.

.

Right.

对 。

they stood still in unfortable silence, just staring at the engine.

他 们 站 在 那 里 ,静 静 地 注 视 着 引 擎 ,气 氛 尴 尬 。

bulma wouldn\\u0027t know it, but just saying it out loud lifted a weight off of Gohan\\u0027s shoulders.

布 尔 玛 不 知 道 这 一 点 ,但 当 悟 饭 大 声 说 出 来 时 ,他 感 觉 如 释 重 负 。

\\\how long was he out there looking for me?\\\

\\\他 在 外 面 找 了 多 久 才 找 到 我 ?\\\

\\\I want to say a year, maybe? we actually tried to use the dragon balls before his trip but they couldn\\u0027t find you.

\\\我 想 可 能 是 一 年 吧 ?在 他 出 发 前 我 们 实 际 上 试 过 用 龙 珠 ,但 它 们 找 不 到 你 。

the first time, Shenron said he couldn\\u0027t move you because you were in stasis or something and couldn\\u0027t be reached, which didn\\u0027t make much sense to me.

第 一 次 ,神 龙 说 他 无 法 移 动 你 ,因 为 你 处 于 停 滞 状 态 或 者 其 他 原 因 无 法 被 寻 找 到 ,这 对 我 来 说 没 有 太 多 意 义 。

but he at least told us what direction you were going in, so that\\u0027s where Goku went off to, but from there he was pretty much aimless.

但 他 至 少 告 诉 了 我 们 你 朝 着 哪 个 方 向 去 了 ,所 以 孙 悟 空 就 去 了 那 个 地 方 ,但 从 那 之 后 ,他 几 乎 没 有 方 向 感 。

once he only had enough fuel to return here, I had to break the news.\\\

一 次 他 只 有 足 够 的 燃 料 返 回 这 里 ,我 不 得 不 传 达 这 个 消 息 。”

\\\So it\\u0027s been nine years, then,\\\ Gohan said, working out the math between his capture and Shenron contacting him.

“那 么 已 经 过 去 了 九 年 了 ,”悟 饭 说 着 ,计 算 着 自 己 被 捕 和 神 龙 联 系 他 之 间 的 时 间 。

he had finally figured out how long the initial voyage to Earth had taken.

他 终 于 算 出 了 最 初 的 前 往 地 球 的 航 行 时 间 。

\\\Yeah.

A lot of time.

\\\ bulma took a deep breath with her hands on her waist.

“是 的 ,很 长 时 间 。”布 尔 玛 双 手 放 在 腰 上 深 吸 了 一 口 气 。

\\\we turned back to the dragon balls again, but they still couldn\\u0027t bring you back.

\\\我 们 又 回 到 了 龙 珠 面 前 ,但 它 们 仍 然 无 法 将 你 带 回 来 。

we assumed you were dead, but Shenron said it was unfixable.

我 们 以 为 你 已 经 死 了 ,但 神 龙 说 无 法 解 决 。

Is that organization concealed under some electromagnetic field or something?\\\

那 个 组 织 是 不 是 隐 藏 在 某 种 电 磁 场 下 面 ?

\\\No.\\\

“不 是 。”悟 饭 紧 紧 抓 住 柱 子 。

\\\the dragon contacted me for permission since he had to go out of his way to find me.

I refused.\\\

“神 龙 联 系 我 是 为 了 征 得 我 的 允 许 ,因 为 他 不 得 不 费 尽 周 折 来 找 到 我 。

我 拒 绝 了 。”

bulma\\u0027s reaction was the same as Goku\\u0027s - a dumbstruck gasp.

布 尔 玛 的 反 应 和 孙 悟 空 一 样 ——愣 住 了 。

\\\Refused? why?\\\

“拒 绝 了 ?为 什 么 ?”

Gohan glared from the corner of his eye.

悟 饭 斜 眼 瞪 了 过 去 。

\\\I\\u0027ve already tried explaining this to my father and Vegeta, and I don\\u0027t feel like doing it again.

Are we gonna work on this thing or not?\\\

“我 已 经 试 过 向 我 父 亲 和 贝 吉 塔 解 释 了 ,我 不 想 再 解 释 一 遍 了 。

我 们 要 处 理 这 个 东 西 吗 ?还 是 不 处 理 ?”

the way bulma flinched filled Gohan with deep shame.

布 尔 玛 的 反 应 让 悟 饭 充 满 了 深 深 的 羞 愧 。

he despised the danger he exuded towards the people whose opinions actually held weight to him.

他 讨 厌 自 己 给 那 些 对 他 的 意 见 有 重 要 性 的 人 带 来 的 危 险 。

\\\okay, okay. You\\u0027re right,\\\ bulma said, frantically reaching into her toolbox.

“好 的 ,好 的 。你 是 对 的 。”布 尔 玛 急 忙 伸 手 进 工 具 箱 。

\\\You and Vegeta arrived here as allies, so that answer should be pretty damn obvious anyway.\\\

“你 和 贝 吉 塔 作 为 盟 友 来 到 这 里 ,所 以 答 案 应 该 非 常 明 显 。”

Vegeta.

Sure, Gohan had defended him, but that danger he resented was cultivated by him, Nappa, and Raditz.

贝 吉 塔 。

当 然 ,悟 饭 曾 经 为 他 辩 护 ,但 他 所 憎 恨 的 危 险 是 由 他 、纳 帕 和 拉 迪 茨 培 养 出 来 的 。

And his little outburst only gave bulma ample reason to fear him.

而 他 的 小 爆 发 只 是 给 了 布 尔 玛 充 分 的 理 由 来 害 怕 他 。

Feeling a headache ing on just from brooding on it, Gohan decided to just push his issues to the side and focus on the task at hand.

仅 仅 是 沉 思 这 个 问 题 就 让 悟 饭 感 到 头 痛 ,他 决 定 将 自 己 的 问 题 放 在 一 边 ,专 注 于 眼 前 的 任 务 。

bulma handed Gohan a pair of thick, yellow gloves.

布 尔 玛 递 给 悟 饭 一 双 厚 厚 的 黄 色 手 套 。

\\\here, put these on. Unless you\\u0027re fine with grease and sludge on your hands.\\\

“给 ,戴 上 这 些 手 套 。除 非 你 不 介 意 手 上 沾 满 油 污 和 泥 泞 。”

with a grimace, Gohan accepted the gloves and shoved them on.

悟 饭 面 带 难 受 的 表 情 ,接 过 手 套 ,套 在 手 上 。

\\\You got any more smokes?\\\

\\\你 还 有 烟 吗 ?\\\

bulma snorted a chuckle.

布 尔 玛 轻 笑 了 一 声 。

\\\okay, first of all, I let it slide once but you are way too young.

“好 吧 ,首 先 ,我 放 过 你 一 次 ,但 你 太 年 轻 了 。”

\\\For the smoking or the genocide?\\\

“是 因 为 吸 烟 还 是 种 族 灭 绝 ?”

\\\touché.

And both, for the record.

“说 得 好 。两 个 都 是 ,记 住 。”

Gohan rolled his eyes.

悟 饭 翻 了 个 白 眼 。

bulma grabbed a folded up piece of blue paper from the tool box.

布 尔 玛 从 工 具 箱 里 拿 出 一 张 折 叠 起 来 的 蓝 色 纸 。

\\\And secondly, having a flammable object near a bunch of bustible ones only makes sense if you\\u0027re trying to blow them all up.

the explosion will kill me and you\\u0027ll be left rebuilding this all by yourself.

“其 次 ,如 果 你 想 把 它 们 全 部 炸 掉 ,就 把 易 燃 物 放 在 一 堆 易 燃 物 附 近 是 有 道 理 的 。

爆 炸 会 杀 死 我 ,然 后 你 得 自 己 重 建 这 一 切 。

She handed Gohan the sheet.

她 递 给 了 悟 饭 那 张 纸 。

\\\but that\\u0027s why you have this.

\\\但 这 就 是 你 有 这 个 的 原 因 。

Gohan unfolded the paper, revealing a diagram of the engine with a few labels and instructions.

悟 饭 展 开 纸 张 ,上 面 显 示 了 引 擎 的 图 表 ,还 有 一 些 标 签 和 说 明 。

\\\the blueprints, I suppose?\\\

“我 猜 这 是 蓝 图 吧 ?”

\\\You got it! Just follow along and I\\u0027ll tell you whatever I need.

how far does your gear knowledge go, so I know the right ways to divvy things up?\\\ bulma asked as she slid her goggles back over her eyes.

“你 明 白 了 !只 要 跟 着 做 ,我 会 告 诉 你 我 需 要 什 么 。

你 对 设 备 了 解 多 少 ,这 样 我 就 知 道 该 如 何 正 确 分 配 任 务 ?”布 尔 玛 问 道 ,她 将 护 目 镜 再 次 戴 到 眼 睛 上 。

\\\I\\u0027ve helped assemble a whole space pod, but I was just following someone\\u0027s instructions.

\\\我 帮 忙 组 装 过 一 个 整 个 太 空 舱 ,但 只 是 按 照 别 人 的 指 示 来 做 的 。”悟 饭 回 忆 起 那 个 场 合 时 ,喉 咙 里 涌 起 了 一 股 难 以 言 喻 的 感 觉 。

\\\I know I made a shitty joke about it before, but it really is impressive that you\\u0027ve kept your mind sharp in what I can only assume is a pretty scummy brute force operation,\\\ bulma said as she unscrewed a plug.

“我 知 道 之 前 我 开 了 一 个 糟 糕 的 玩 笑 ,但 实 际 上 你 在 一 个 我 只 能 假 设 是 相 当 肮 脏 的 蛮 力 操 作 中 保 持 着 敏 锐 的 头 脑 ,这 真 是 令 人 印 象 深 刻 。”布 尔 玛 解 开 一 个 插 头 时 说 道 。

\\\they got psycho boarding school there or something?\\\

“他 们 那 里 有 精 神 病 学 校 之 类 的 吗 ?”

\\\No.

there was a girl there... she was a lot like you, actually.\\\ Gohan\\u0027s thumb pressed harder against the blueprint.

\\\在 那 里 有 一 个 女 孩 ...她 很 像 你 ,实 际 上 。”悟 饭 的 拇 指 在 蓝 图 上 用 力 按 压 。

\\\one of the few decent folks around. She taught me a few things whenever I had free time.\\\

“在 那 里 只 有 少 数 几 个 正 直 的 人 。她 在 我 有 空 的 时 候 教 了 我 一 些 东 西 。”

\\\certainly helps to have somebody who gives a shit beyond whether you can throw a punch, huh?\\\ bulma hooked up a couple of cables to the open plugs while Gohan shrugged.

“当 然 很 有 帮 助 ,有 人 在 意 的 不 仅 仅 是 你 能 否 出 拳 ,对 吧 ?”布 尔 玛 把 几 根 电 缆 连 接 到 开 放 的 插 头 上 ,悟 饭 耸 了 耸 肩 。

Suddenly, she stopped herself and whirled around.

突 然 ,她 停 下 来 ,转 身 看 着 悟 饭 。

\\\And wait, a girl like me? Surely she wasn\\u0027t as hot as me, at least.\\\

“等 等 ,像 我 这 样 的 女 孩 ?她 肯 定 没 有 我 这 么 火 辣 吧 。”

Gohan\\u0027s cheeks flushed a shade as red as the ship\\u0027s floor tiles.

悟 饭 的 脸 颊 涨 得 像 船 上 的 地 板 砖 一 样 红 。

\\\okay, now I\\u0027ve got to see this girl.

I mean, she could probably kill me with her bare hands, but I guarantee she ain\\u0027t got nothin\\u0027 on all this.\\\ She handed an exasperated Gohan the other end of the cords.

“好 了 ,现 在 我 得 见 见 这 个 女 孩 。

我 是 说 ,她 可 能 可 以 用 赤 手 空 拳 杀 了 我 ,但 我 保 证 她 不 会 比 这 里 的 任 何 东 西 更 强 。”她 把 绝 望 的 悟 饭 交 给 了 另 一 端 的 电 缆 。

\\\You mind plugging this into that red box behind you while I assemble a few things?\\\

“你 介 意 把 这 个 插 到 你 身 后 的 那 个 红 盒 子 里 吗 ?我 要 组 装 一 些 东 西 。”

Sighing, Gohan turned around and kneeled down to the red box.

叹 了 口 气 ,悟 饭 转 身 跪 在 红 盒 子 旁 边 。

he had of course been referring to Kiyomi, and he hoped he could see her again, too.

他 当 然 是 在 指 Kiyomi,他 也 希 望 能 再 次 见 到 她 。

her and Arepa.

还 有 Arepa。

his stomach tightened as he wondered what they could be going through while he was sitting around doing a necessary, but leisurely, operation.

当 他 坐 在 这 里 进 行 必 要 但 悠 闲 的 操 作 时 ,他 不 禁 担 心 他 们 正 在 经 历 着 什 么 。

once he finished plugging in the wires, bulma slid a wrench over.

完 成 插 入 电 线 后 ,布 尔 玛 递 过 来 一 个 扳 手 。

\\\Actually, why the hell am I even tossing you that thing? whatever; just twist the knob on the front side. Your bare hands will do.\\\

“其 实 ,我 为 什 么 要 把 这 个 东 西 扔 给 你 ?算 了 ;只 要 扭 动 前 面 的 旋 钮 就 行 了 。你 的 赤 手 也 可 以 。”

After Gohan twisted the knob, the device within the pillar it was hooked up to emitted a rumbling hum.

悟 饭 扭 动 旋 钮 后 ,连 接 在 柱 子 上 的 装 置 发 出 隆 隆 的 嗡 嗡 声 。

\\\perfect,\\\ bulma said.

“太 棒 了 。”布 尔 玛 说 道 。

\\\Now I\\u0027m gonna need you to do some math for me, Gohan…

“现 在 我 需 要 你 帮 我 做 一 些 数 学 ,悟 饭 ……”

A few hours later, and Gohan had helped bulma plete an operation she had estimated to take a few days in less than one.

几 个 小 时 后 ,悟 饭 帮 助 布 尔 玛 完 成 了 一 个 她 估 计 需 要 几 天 才 能 完 成 的 操 作 ,而 实 际 上 只 用 了 不 到 一 天 的 时 间 。

\\\man, when you guys kick this Frieza guy\\u0027s ass, I\\u0027m giving you a job here whether you want it or not,\\\ bulma said.

“伙 计 ,当 你 们 打 败 弗 利 萨 这 家 伙 时 ,不 管 你 愿 不 愿 意 ,我 都 会 给 你 一 份 工 作 。”布 尔 玛 说 道 。

She put the last of her wrenches in a toolbox while Gohan wiped away some blotches of oils with a rag at the bottom of his shoe.

她 把 最 后 一 把 扳 手 放 进 工 具 箱 ,悟 饭 用 一 块 抹 布 擦 掉 了 鞋 底 上 的 一 些 油 渍 。

\\\those equations will e in handy. where\\u0027d you read that type of stuff?\\\

“这 些 方 程 式 会 派 上 用 场 的 。你 在 哪 里 读 到 这 些 东 西 的 ?”

\\\there was a library in Frieza\\u0027s base. they had academic books in a bunch of different alien languages. I rigged my scouter to translate them,\\\ Gohan explained.

“弗 利 萨 的 基 地 里 有 一 个 图 书 馆 。他 们 有 一 堆 不 同 外 星 语 言 的 学 术 书 籍 。我 把 我 的 探 测 器 改 装 成 了 翻 译 器 ,用 来 翻 译 它 们 。”悟 饭 解 释 道 。

\\\A scouter?\\\ bulma asked as she lifted up the toolbox and turned towards the door.

“探 测 器 ?”布 尔 玛 问 道 ,她 拿 起 工 具 箱 转 向 门 口 。

\\\those devices you and Vegeta grabbed at East city, right?\\\

“你 和 贝 吉 塔 在 东 都 抢 到 的 那 些 装 置 ,对 吧 ?”

\\\Yeah.\\\

“是 的 。”

\\\Since you use them as municators, couldn\\u0027t you possibly backtrace Frieza\\u0027s location?\\\

“既 然 你 们 把 它 们 用 作 通 讯 器 ,难 道 你 们 不 可 能 追 踪 到 弗 利 萨 的 位 置 吗 ?”

\\\we can do a lot more than that.

we can access his organization\\u0027s whole database.\\\

“我 们 可 以 做 得 更 多 。

我 们 可 以 访 问 他 的 组 织 的 整 个 数 据 库 。”

bulma dropped her tool box and wistfully swung her fists.

“that\\u0027s perfect! with those scouters I could get a lead on Frieza\\u0027s location and figure out how long \\u0027til he gets here while you and Vegeta train.

You still have it, right?\\\

布 尔 玛 放 下 工 具 箱 ,怀 着 遗 憾 的 心 情 挥 舞 着 拳 头 。

“太 完 美 了 !有 了 那 些 探 测 器 ,我 可 以 得 到 弗 利 萨 的 位 置 线 索 ,并 弄 清 楚 他 到 达 这 里 还 有 多 久 ,与 此 同 时 你 和 贝 吉 塔 在 训 练 。

你 还 有 它 吗 ?”

上一章
目录
下一页
A- 18 A+
默认 贵族金 护眼绿 羊皮纸 可爱粉 夜间