趣书网

阅读记录  |   用户书架
上一章
目录 | 设置
下一页

第18章 团聚18(1 / 2)

加入书签 | 推荐本书 | 问题反馈 | 内容报错
Video Cover Image

\\\we\\u0027ve got medics here, so I\\u0027ll be fine.

\\\我们这里有医生,所以我会没事的。

Gohan placed the bean in his pocket.

悟饭将豆子放进口袋里。

\\\I\\u0027ll give this to Vegeta.

\\\我会把这个给贝吉塔。

\\\Another good reason to stay here.

\\\这是留在这里的另一个好理由。

Goku tied the bag against his belt.

悟空把袋子系在腰带上。

\\\I won\\u0027t even be able to keep up! You got doctors, the best chefs in the world, no wife and baby boy to look after back home like me-\\\

\\\我甚至都跟不上!你们有医生,世界上最好的厨师,没有像我一样需要照顾的妻子和婴儿-\\\

\\\what?\\\

\\\什么?\\\

Goku hissed through his teeth like he\\u0027d been poked in a sensitive spot and rubbed the back of his neck.

悟空咬紧牙关,像是被戳到敏感的地方,然后揉了揉脖子后脑勺。

\\\Um, well.

.

.

\\\

嗯,嗯。

both of his brows arched resentfully, Gohan aimed his black eyes like lasers at his fidgety father.

悟饭两边的眉毛都不满地皱起,他用黑色的眼睛瞪着父亲,就像激光一样。

\\\You have another son?\\\

\\\你还有一个儿子?\\\

with slumped shoulders, Goku took a labored breath.

悟空耷拉着肩膀,吸了口费力的气。

\\\Yeah, you have a brother.

\\\是的,你有一个兄弟。

he\\u0027s two.

他两岁了。

\\\So you and mom replaced me, then?\\\ Gohan\\u0027s voice lowered to a chilling growl.

\\\所以你和妈妈替换了我,是吗?\\\悟饭的声音变成了寒冷的低吼。

Struck hard by Gohan\\u0027s accusation and wary of his squeezed fists, Goku raised his hands in an effort to calm him.

悟饭的指责让悟空受到了重创,他小心翼翼地举起双手,试图安抚他。

\\\No, of course not.

\\\不,当然不是。

we could never replace-\\\

我们永远不能替代-

\\\I bet he has my room, doesn\\u0027t he?!\\\

\\\我敢打赌他睡我的房间,对吗?\\\

\\\Gohan-!\\\

\\\悟饭-!\\\

\\\I\\u0027m going through hell in space and you\\u0027re giving some little fucking brat the world, aren\\u0027t you?\\\ contempt for someone he had never known nor seen venomously laced Gohan\\u0027s tone.

\\\我正在太空中煎熬,而你正在把整个世界给一个他妈的小孩,是不是?\\\悟饭充满蔑视地说道,他从未见过、也不了解的人让他的语气充满了毒意。

\\\tucking him in at night and stuffing his face while I\\u0027m sleeping on rocks and eating literal fucking garbage.

\\\在晚上为他盖被子,给他塞食物,而我却睡在岩石上,吃着真他妈的垃圾。

out of any serviceable answer, Goku frowned with his eyes on Gohan\\u0027s boots.

在任何可以给出的合适答案之外,悟空皱着眉头,眼睛盯着悟饭的靴子。

\\\what are you even doing here?\\\ Gohan\\u0027s voice came out like a pipe being squeezed.

\\\你到底在这里干什么?\\\悟饭的声音像被挤压的管道一样。

\\\You\\u0027ve got your perfect little angel that\\u0027ll never bee a monster like your first son.

\\\你有一个完美的小天使,永远不会像你的第一个儿子那样变成怪物。

So do us both a favor and stop trying to figure me out.

所以给我们俩一个忙,别再试图摸清我的底细。

\\\ Gohan turned around and marched to capsule corp\\u0027s entrance without looking back.

\\\悟饭转过身,毫不回头地走向胶囊公司的入口。

he felt Goku\\u0027s Ki drift away from the city; even worse, he could feel the sadness in his spirit.

他感觉到悟空的气息离开了城市,更糟糕的是,他可以感受到他的精神中的悲伤。

but his father\\u0027s hurt feelings were paltry pared to the anger boiling inside Gohan.

但他父亲的受伤感相比悟饭内心沸腾的愤怒来说微不足道。

he kicked the door open, nearly knocking it off the hinges and headed for wherever he sensed bulma\\u0027s ki.

他一脚踹开门,差点将它撞掉门轴,然后朝着他感受到布尔玛气息的地方走去。

She was in the living room sitting on the couch with a pink bucket in one hand and a remote control in the other, pointed at the black tV screen across from her against the burgundy wall.

她 坐 在 客 厅 里 的 沙 发 上 ,一 只 手 拿 着 一 个 粉 红 色 的 桶 ,另 一 只 手 拿 着 遥 控 器 ,对 着 对 面 的 黑 色 电 视 屏 幕 ,墙 壁 是 酒 红 色 的 。

\\\bulma!\\\ Gohan yelled to her surprise.

“布 尔 玛 !” 悟 饭 吼 道 ,让 她 吃 惊 。

\\\what\\u0027s up?\\\

“怎 么 了 ?”

\\\where the hell are your smokes?\\\ Gohan\\u0027s voice was labored as he looked around the room frantically.

“你 的 烟 到 底 在 哪 里 ?”悟 饭 的 声 音 带 着 劳 累 ,他 着 急 地 四 处 看 着 房 间 。

bulma sighed and sat the bucket down on the table.

布 尔 玛 叹 了 口 气 ,把 桶 放 在 桌 子 上 。

\\\okay, now I\\u0027m just not giving them to you because procuring cigarettes to a minor is illegal and my vagina will be the top meal in prison.\\\

“好 吧 ,现 在 我 不 给 你 是 因 为 为 未 成 年 人 提 供 香 烟 是 违 法 的 ,而 且 我 的 阴 道 将 成 为 监 狱 里 最 好 的 美 食 。”

\\\whatever,\\\ Gohan spat as he paced back and forth, trying to work out his true feelings over his apparent brother and his existence.

“随 你 便 。”悟 饭 边 踱 步 边 吐 槽 ,试 图 弄 清 楚 他 对 他 明 显 的 兄 弟 以 及 他 的 存 在 的 真 实 感 受 。

\\\Look, if you\\u0027re wound up or something, just do what I do when I\\u0027m serious about quitting smoking and get you some water or ice cream like I got here,\\\ bulma said, lifting the pink bucket to demonstrate.

“听 着 ,如 果 你 紧 张 或 者 有 其 他 原 因 ,就 像 我 认 真 戒 烟 时 一 样 ,拿 些 水 或 者 像 这 里 我 拿 的 冰 淇 淋 。”布 尔 玛 说 着 ,举 起 粉 红 色 的 桶 作 为 示 范 。

\\\Anything but fighting Vegeta in here.\\\

上一章
目录
下一页
A- 18 A+
默认 贵族金 护眼绿 羊皮纸 可爱粉 夜间